Welcome to Pinfold & Co.
Eleanor Pinfold is a solicitor practising in property law with special reference to:
- Agricultural and Rural Law
- Ecclesiastical Law
- Commercial Property Law
- Trust and Tax Planning Law in the context of Farms and their uses
- Trusts, wills and probate with special emphasis for farmers
- Use of Redundant buildings and reclamation schemes
Along with three others, all of whom specialise in agricultural and rural matters, I have been involved over the last four years with MADRA, an independent mediation company for those who want to try to resolve a problem without resort to litigation or arbitration if that is possible.
I have also written numerous legal articles in various publications including:
- Contributing to Agriculture Law Tax and Finance, which is a loose-leaf publication with updates every six months - my section is on milk quotas;
- Acting as Consultant Editor of the Agricultural Law Association's quarterly Bulletin, including preparing articles for the students' page, as well as other interesting, and usually ground-breaking, items for that publication.
I am also the Secretary of the Agricultural Law Association (ALA) and Chairman of the Training Sub-Committee, setting up seminars for beginners and heading a team of known agricultural specialists.
Please feel free to read any of my published articles - I hope you find this site useful.